Monday, March 22, 2010

Peter Van Daan







I'm just a boy that's on the side,
like if I'm only along for the ride.
But people don't notice that I have feeling for someone,
feelings for Anne and I united as one.

SInce the day I first saw her, my heart lept in joy,
I was now a man, no longer a boy.
When things get back up in the attic,
Anne has my back by being dramatic.

When my dad fights with Anne, I feel so proud,
I love that she's not afraid to scream the truth out loud.
But I do feel some doubt that she might do that to me,
but I don't care, because I love her you see.

We've had many conversations about each other,
we trust each other like if we were brothers.
We can relate to each other because our families won't let us be,
as we will never really disagree.

I love Anne and I don't know how to say it,
I feel that she will dislike me if I will admit it.
For right now I will stay cooped up in my room,
just thinking as I sit in gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment